Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)

Home / Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)

If you have recently graduated with a degree from an Australian institution, we can help you to get a visa which will allow you to live, study and work temporarily in Australia. Certain conditions apply to be eligible for this visa. There are two streams i.e. Graduate work stream and Post-study work stream.

For more information on eligibility, please contact us